This course is perfect for those analog/outboard enthusiasts looking to pair their setup with a digital interface. Today's marketplace is getting more and more populated by hands on physical gear. Using such gear can be super fun and amazingly creative, tapping those creative juices into your digital work station can be almost the opposite! Come down, untangle your cables, and let's get creative!
How to record and integrate hardware synths into your studio and creative workflow.
- MIDI & Audio Utilization
- Controlling Hardware Synths with your DAW
- Recording into your DAW
- Choosing & Using an Audio Interface
Who it’s for? :
- Producers interested in learning about integrating Analog instruments with their DAW
- $75 credit towards any DJ or Production certificate
- $20 shop gift card towards any Focusrite audio interface
Brandon Smith is a Calgary based musician, synth programmer and avid student of keyboard history. His love of vintage equipment and history has led him to work for the National Music Centre in Calgary, where he demonstrates many of their instruments and artifacts (including a world class collection of synthesizers) for the public.
This Powerup is available on the following two dates: